What certifications do Snuggle-Pedic products hold?
Snuggle-Pedic products are Greenguard Gold Certified and meet some of the world’s most rigorous third-party chemical emissions standards in an effort to reduce indoor air pollution and the risk of chemical exposure. In order to be Gold Certified, products must limit emissions of more than 360 volatile organic compounds and total chemical emissions, as well as comply with requirements of the state of California’s Department of Public Health. In addition, Snuggle-Pedic products are also CertiPUR-US certified meaning that products contain flexible polyurethane foam that’s been certified and tested and crafted with no ozone depleters.
Do Snuggle-Pedic products contain harmful/flame-resistant chemicals?
No, Snuggle-Pedic products do not contain harmful levels of any chemical. All foam used in our products is non-toxic and has been tested and shown to be made without ozone depleters, PBDE flame retardants, mercury, lead and other heavy metals, formaldehyde, without phthalates and be low in VOC (Volatile Organic Compound) emissions for indoor air quality (less than 0.5 parts per million).
What is Snuggle-Pedic’s "World's Best Guarantee"?
All Snuggle-Pedic products are made with extremely high quality, resilient materials that will keep the proper support throughout the years. Snuggle-Pedic offers an incredible 120-Night Sleep Trial! If you are not satisfied for any reason, contact us within 120 days and we'll do what it takes to make it right!
Pillow Section FAQs
Can I wash and dry my Snuggle-Pedic pillow?
- Washing instructions: We recommended washing the pillow in cold water on a gentle/delicate setting. Once the washing cycle is complete, squeeze the pillow to remove excess water. This helps to significantly reduce drying time.
- Drying instructions: We recommend starting out on a low heat setting and gradually increasing the dryer heat. The drying process should take the same amount of time as drying a regular load of laundry. We recommend following this procedure because each individual's dryer works at different levels of strength.
How can I restore my pillows fluffiness?
You can restore the fluffiness and shape to your Snuggle-Pedic shredded memory foam pillows by simply placing them in the dryer for 20 minutes on a high heat setting. Doing so will re-inflate the billions of foam cells. It's recommended to do this every 4-6 weeks to ensure your pillow stays soft and fluffy for years to come.
What pillow is best for side sleepers?
If you’re a side sleeper, you may want a medium-density pillow that has a good amount of firm support, but also enough cushion to comfortably contour to your head and keep your neck and spine aligned.
Alternatively, an adjustable memory foam pillow which allows you to add or remove the amount of filling you prefer while providing the support and cushion needed is a great option for a side sleeper.
How often should you replace bamboo pillows?
It’s recommended to replace your bamboo pillows once every 2 or 3 years. You’ll know it’s time for a replacement when your pillows don’t provide enough support or comfort. Keeping your pillows for longer than 2 or 3 years may affect your health negatively resulting in neck or shoulder pains and sleep disruptions.
What is the most comfortable pillow?
The most comfortable pillow consists of 3 main things:
- Good breathability
- Provides proper spinal alignment
- Cool surface with airflow
Bamboo fabric is known for its excellent breathability. Bamboo pillows are combined with a shredded memory foam that never goes flat and self adapts to keep your spine in proper postural alignment. Our bamboo pillows will provide a temperature neutral sleep surface for your head and neck that helps cool you down on hot nights using its soft, luxurious, extra-breathable micro-vented cover.
What is the best pillow for neck pain?
The best pillow for neck pain is one that is firm enough to hold the head at a neutral angle, but soft enough to alleviate muscular pressure points. Most sleepers find memory foam pillows offer the best balance of support and pressure relief.
What are the best cooling pillows?
There is no one best choice, because when it comes to cooling pillows, you want a pillow that stays cool and works well for your sleeping position. You'll also want to consider the room temperature you're going to be using the pillow in and the pillowcase that comes with it.
Unlike most pillows however, our original Ultra-Luxury Bamboo pillow with it’s Kool-Flow technology, has an extra-breathable micro-vented cover that helps cool you down on hot nights while at the same time being cozy for any sleeping position.
What are body pillows used for?
Body Pillows like Snuggle-Pedic’s bamboo full body pillow are helpful for many reasons. They give sleepers optimal support leading to improved quality of sleep and restoration.
Benefits of sleeping with a body pillow:
The memory foam is hypoallergenic, breathable, comfortable, and also regulates temperature. Body pillows can lead to improved spinal alignment and circulation, reduced back pain and snoring, and they’re great for pregnant women.
Are hybrid mattresses good?
Of course! Hybrid mattresses contain a blend of high-quality materials working in synergy to boost the quality of your sleep.
Our memory foam/gel hybrid mattress provides many health benefits and conveniences such as:
- Breathability – Equipped with a unique airflow transfer system designed to keep you cool while you sleep.
- Muscular and Spinal Relief – Pressure relieving surface with a supportive firm base layer that relaxes the muscles and keeps your spine aligned.
- High responsiveness – The hybrid mattress adjusts quickly when you toss and turn during the night so can comfortably fall back asleep quickly in a new position.
Do hybrid mattresses need a box spring?
No, a hybrid mattress doesn’t need to have a box spring, but many people find that the springs and slats in a box spring serve to make their hybrid mattress even more comfortable.
Can you flip a hybrid mattress?
Hybrid mattresses are not designed to be flipped over. If you did, you would end up sleeping on the innerspring system which wouldn’t feel very comfortable.
Is a hybrid mattress better than an innerspring?
A hybrid mattress offers a 'best of both worlds' type feel, where there is added support from the pocket coils and a comfortable pressure point relieving surface.
Memory Foam Mattresses
How do you clean memory foam mattresses?
- Vacuum the entire mattress - Strip your bed and thoroughly vacuum the entire surface of the bed. A handheld vacuum cleaner works best.
- Make a mattress cleaning solution - For most stains, a diluted fabric cleaner, dishwashing liquid, or mild detergent is all you’ll need to remove them. Pick your favorite cleaner, dilute it in a 2:1 ratio with two parts of warm water for every one part of the cleaner, and add it to a spray bottle.
- Spot clean the mattress - Lightly spray the solution onto the stain, being careful not to apply too much liquid. If you overspray the stain, the memory foam mattress will absorb the solution, which can create other issues like mold. Once the spray is on the stain, take a washcloth or a clean sponge and clean the mattress with small circular motions. Next, wipe the stained area again with a clean cloth and allow it to dry.
- Dry the mattress - Since memory foam has a tendency for absorbing liquid, the drying process is a very important step. If you have a blow dryer, hold the dryer about 4-6 inches above the surface of the mattress and move the dryer in circular patterns until the wet spots are dry to the touch. Avoid using the hottest setting, since too much heat may damage the memory foam. If you don’t have a hairdryer available, you can also use a fan instead. Position the fan over the damp areas of the mattress, put it on its highest setting, and allow it to air dry until it’s completely dry.
Which is the best memory foam mattress to buy?
There are three main types of memory foam, they are: traditional, gel, and plant-based. All three types of memory foam come in different firmness levels, with excellent motion isolation, and a nice luxury feel. They can all be suitable for side sleepers, back sleepers, stomach sleepers, and more
It comes down to preference. If you like to sleep cool on a firmer surface, then a gel memory foam mattress is the best choice. If not, then a traditional memory foam will also provide you with a great night's sleep.
Do memory foam mattresses need a box spring?
No, a memory foam mattress doesn’t need to have a box spring. Similar to a hybrid mattress, many people find that the springs and slats in a box spring serve to compliment their memory foam mattress and make it even more comfortable.
Bedding Accessories FAQs
How often should you wash your mattress protector?
Mattress protectors should be cared for because while they provide additional comfort, they also help to extend the life of your mattress. It is recommended that you wash a mattress protector every two months.
Do you need a mattress protector for memory foam?
While your memory foam mattress does not need a protector, it is highly recommended. A mattress protector does a few things, it will not only prolong the life of your memory foam mattress but it will also serve as a barrier for liquids like sweat and help keep allergens at bay.
Can you wash bamboo pillow covers?
You sure can, here’s how:
- Place in your washing machine and wash with cold water.
- Tumble dry on low, do not iron.
How long does shipping typically take?
The product will usually ship the same day or next day.
- Standard shipping will ship to your location in about 3-5 business days. We offer free shipping on all standard shipping orders.
- Expedited shipping will ship to your location in about 2-3 business days.